Zucchetti is hiring a ystem and Network Administrator in Manno(Lugano)
Are you passionate about networks and IT systems? Are you interested in cloud? Are you curious about Microsoft technologies?
If you are eager to work with the latest technologies and innovations, you are the right person to complete our team, creatively contributing to the development of our systems and networks.
As a System and Network Administrator you will be responsible for a wide range of admin tasks which keep the company’s IT network, servers and security systems updated and in good health.
You will participate into new IT systems design and implementation within the company, furthermore you will manage and troubleshoot desktop infrastructure and provide assistance to end users.
Workplace will be our office in Lugano (CH).
Zucchetti Group is one of the most important companies in the IT sector in Europe. With more than 5500 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1150 Partners in Italy and 350 in over 50 countries in the world, and more than 350.000 customers.
TCPOS is Zucchetti’s POS technology provider for the hospitality and retail industries. Our iCore strategy converts your point of sale into a flexible point of service aimed at improving your customer experience in-store, on-line and mobile.
- The opportunity to enhance your skills and progress in your development in a dynamic, flexible environment in a high skilled team
- Structured learning path
- Excellent conditions and the best outlook for an attractive career
- Full-time job, with flexible working hours and informal environment
- Ensures continuity and operations
- Participate in IT system design and development
- Provide IT support and knowledge to the employees
- Deploy and maintain corporate’s PCs
- Maintain and troubleshoot network infrastructure
- Diagnose and solve hardware/software faults, engaging 3rd parties if required
- Carry out routine configuration and installation of IT solutions
- Good knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, both server and client
- Office 365 and Azure knowledge
- Hands on experience of installation and configuration of hardware and software
- Knowledge of networking
- Good communicative and organizational skills
- Availability to travel abroad occasionally
- Languages: fluent English and good Italian
- Passionate about IT
- Orientation to the customers
- Problem solving and analytical mindset
- French or German knowledge would be a plus